- Kho-Kho ranks as one of the most popular traditional sports in India.
- The game develops qualities such as obedience, discipline, sportsmanship, and loyalty between team members.
- Kho-Kho also fulfills the criteria of a N.S.O as it demands physical fitness, strength, speed and stamina. Dodging, feinting and bursts of controlled speed make this game quite thrilling and exciting.
- Apart from a National Championship (in both junior and senior categories) every year, Kho-Kho as a sport is also gaining rightful international approbation. It was introduced as a demonstration game in the South Asian Games.
- We have our well prepared Institute Kho-Kho team and have been participating in various inter collegiate events in Bombay.
- Kho-Kho is soon to introduce as INTER IIT event in near future.
- Will be another platform for sprinters.
- Nearly 50 first year student took trainning under NSO in academic year 2010-2011.
- With the present scene of 14 IIT ´s participating in inter IIT General Championship, small duration games like Kho-Kho will definitely find its way in the scenario.
- NSO people have good chance to get selected in INSTITUTE Kho-Kho team in future .